Monday, February 2, 2015

Where in the mission is Elder Hopkins going?

Hello family and friends and well-renowned mission blog reviewers!

This week was full of stuff. Where to begin?

Monday we had a day where all of the sisters in the zone went down to monterrey and all of the elders had a team sports day, I included some pictures, it was fun.

Nose bleeds are back, funny story as I am sitting here typing this out I have a wad of tissue of my nose, how is that for real time news? Anyway I went in to the Stanford Express Clinic, they thought they knew what was going on, but after two short tests, they realized they had no idea what was going on and they reffered me to an ENT (Ears Nose and Throat) doctor. Yay... another doctor.

Also Nate Mella came and lived with us for a couple of days, he served with Elder Maxwell in Stanford for a day and he served a day with me, then we killed him missionary style by karate chopping his tie off. It was really fun having him around.

In other big news, Elder Ramirez is taking over for me as the new District Leader, I am so excited for him, and I got called as a zone leader and will be transferring to who knows where tomorrow morning. I am so nervous, I am officially the youngest/newest Zone Leader in the mission.

Also on top of the nose bleeds, I have been really sick. I completely lost my voice on Sunday and I could not even bare my testimony for my last day in both wards, so I wrote down my testimony and I had Elder Ramirez read it out loud at the pulpit in both wards. Both J. Wallace and R. Hillis were in tears. As I walked down the aisle from the stand I looked at the ward members I passed by smiling at me, and I almost cried myself. I have really grown to love the wards in Palo Alto they all came up to me and told me how much they would miss me, which made it even harder, but I know its time to move on.

Well I think that is all for this week, I will give you all my new address when I transfer!

Love you all, thank you for your love and support!

Elder Nathan Hopkins
 


 















Last District Meeting

I also forgot for my last district meeting I had everyone take pictures in front of the white board and had everyone else write words to describe them

Elder Ramirez



Elder Maxwell



Elder Hopkins


No comments:

Post a Comment