Monday, February 23, 2015

Yay! Food Poisoning!

Hello Family and Friends!
Well last P-day after I emailed we went to Dairy Queen for Lunch and I got really bad food poisoning, I was unable to work for a couple of days it was pretty terrible. Since then I think my stomach has shrunk and so I can't eat as much as I used to, which may be a good thing or a bad thing. We gave like 3 blessings at different hospitals later in the week, and I added a picture of the fact that missionaries get the best parking at Hospitals, Clergy Parking, oh yeah.
Besides all of that, it has been a great week, we are not able to find many people to teach but we are still working our hardest to find them, so we have been really exhausted recently.
Well that is all! Love you all thankyou for being awesome!
Elder Hopkins




No comments:

Post a Comment