Monday, February 9, 2015

New Zone! 6 Months in!

Well I am in my new zone!
Drum roll.......
I am in the Saratoga Zone! Yay!
It is the the West of San Jose, South of my old area in Palo Alto. I love being a zone leader and serving all of the other missionaries.

My new companion is named Elder Faux, he is such an awesome missionary, he knows his stuff so well. I added a picture of us at our desks.
We cover two wards, the Los Gatos family ward, which is a really big rich ward. Los Gatos is spanish for the cats which is a good name because there are a lot of stray cats here and also fat cat business people. We also cover the Monta vista Singles ward which covers the whole stake.
So my area now is huge, it is like one big confusing maze. But I will get used to it I think, We cover part of San Jose, Part of Santa Clara, Campbell, Cupertino, Moor Park, Stevens Creek, Monte Sereno, and Saratoga. I love the area, there are a lot of hills that are so beautiful and fun to drive through.
I live in an apartment with the tongan elders, Elder Muna and Elder Crawford, they are fun, they convinced me to take a muscle mirror selfie with them, so I will add that picture too.
Anyways I am just excited for the work here and the new responsibility!
I love you all thank you for all of your love and support!
Elder Hopkins


Elder Hopkins and Elder Faux

Elder Hopkins with Elder Muna and Elder Crawford

No comments:

Post a Comment