Monday, January 19, 2015

Nose Bleeds for Days!

Hello Family, Friends, and anyone else who actually has time to read my weekly emails.

This week has been awesome, although not without its challenges. I did not mention it last week because I did not think it was a big deal, but I was getting a lot of nose bleeds, which was unusual for me, because I never ever get nose bleeds, ever. I can't remember one time before my mission. Over the past couple of weeks I have had 13 or more nose bleeds that have been really bad, a couple led to some funny stories, a couple while I was at members houses for dinner and I end up just laying on the couch while my companions eat.

I called the mission nurse to ask her what I should do, so she sent me to a clinic in San Carlos, where we waited for an hour and were told to go to Stanford Hospital to get an answer, so we are going to call in and set an appointment soon to figure out why my nose is bleeding all of the time, cause it is pretty annoying.

On top of that I was pretty sick again this week, that was a bummer. But now I am feeling much better.\

On the bright side, we had a really good meeting in Los Altos it lasted about 8 hours and it was a lot of changes President Mella is making in the mission. We have had two dinners almost every night because Stanford Meal Calendar and our Meal calender was full before we combined so we eat two dinners a night.

We also went on a hike this morning and it was raining, we saw a lizard, also I included a picture of the spider that lives in our bathroom, we named him Mr. Rogers, he is our friend.

Love you all thank you for your support!
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment