Monday, November 10, 2014

Changes!

Okay this week has been pretty crazy.

Last P-day we visited Stanford Campus, I will send some pictures. I went on Exchanges with Elder Reid and that went really well.

The biggest stuff though is Elder Harper is transferring tomorrow and I got called as a District Leader and also I am going to be a trainer. So on Thursday I will meet a new companion, fresh into the mission like I was three months ago. I am pretty nervous about these two calls and also taking over the area without Elder Harper. 

There was also a Zone Training meeting this week and two of the missionaries that are about to go home "died" which means they had their ties cut off by their companions in a very ritual manner.

Also I got sick again, with something else, a lot of the missionaries have been sick.

Overall this week has been pretty good, we met most of our goals and we got a whole lot done.

Thank you all for your love and support!

Love Elder Hopkins

 Stanford University




Zone Training Meeting








 

 
Exchanges with Elder Reid

Elder Hopkins and Elder Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment